difference between ui and ux - Blogging for Beginners learn Seo online free step by step

difference between ui and ux

Many people specialy webdevelopers want to know What is the difference between UI design and UX design? There is a technical distinction, but the individuals talk about the same thing 99 percent of the moment. People want a healthy product only.

My popular Ketchup meme version. In many instances, individuals need only a healthy product but get read about the significance of not only lovely photos, thinking about the whole experience.

Theory:

In theory, User Interface (UI) is the combination of:
Content (documents, text, reports, etc.)
Form (buttons, graphic design, and stuff)
Behavior (what happens if I click/drag/type)

The entire experience is User Experience (UX). With an iPhone, it's how individuals are opening their phones, looking for an SIM pin to insert a SIM Card, etc. Note: I wonder why do we have that strange mechanical rudiment with so many UX-designers (including myself): SIM cards? Why can we not select and schedule a supplier online?

Practice UI and UX developers do the same thing in exercise. In practice You try to create the product great. They design graphics and think about how individuals would use it simultaneously.

If I'm UX designer or UI designer, I have never had a client ask me.

I haven't heard of a UI developer who refuses to think about something else.

On the other side, I get angry remarks when I say "UI" on UX neglect.

When you say you’re a UI designer, you get corrected. A lot.

Should I call myself a UX designer or a UI designer?

UX designer is cool and is better for SEO:



UX designer is cool and is better for SEO:


People google for UI 3x more then UX.


Are you looking for some talented UI and UX designers? Reach out to our team here, and let us take your product to the next level. Let’s chat!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.