pinterest strategies for New Bloggers - Blogging for Beginners learn Seo online free step by step

pinterest strategies for New Bloggers

I wanted to try to do this on my own with only available free information. You can work for Pinterest without using a paid course! 
pinterest strategies for New Bloggers


Create a Pinterest Business Account

The very first thing that I did create a Pinterest business account. It is entirely free and gives you access to Pinterest Analytics and a profile for your business.

Pinterest will take you through eight steps to set up when you sign up for a business account. The most critical steps are to retrieve your website, link social media and create a well-optimized company profile.

Optimize Your Business Profile

The second step to optimize your profile is to rock Pinterest. Make sure you've got a great picture, a great name and a section what you're all about you that clearly defines. 

My biggest tip is to use your profile! If more characters are permitted, use them. You can pop more keywords and show your personality in this way.

Photo

You'll need a good photo of yourself to optimize your profile. I use one of myself right now, but I plan to take some pictures of myself and switch it off. When I transfer my photo, I spend some time ensuring that the photo I have chosen is what my brand wants to move. 

Hey! I Have A Personality!

Make sure your face is always in the picture. I don't want to follow the Pinterest account of your cute dog.

Company Name

If you can insert keywords in your business mane and use all 30 characters, you are allowed 30 characters for your company name.

One significant point for me is that I did n't want my Pinterest account name and title to look chaotic. I wanted a clean and clear thing about what I'm doing on Pinterest.

Tip: Instead of words, use icons or characters. The+ sign transmits my message without typing "and."

About You

This section is significant to me. I feel like I have the opportunity to share in my own words what I am all about.


Location

And once your profile has been optimized, and everything has been claimed and connected. To house your pins, you need to create boards.

The Best Pinterest Boards

The sorting of your pins is essential. I heard the number of boards recommended is around 15 - 20, not including group boards. Stay away from general boards and create specific niche boards.

Also, include keywords in your board titles and describe your boards in detail. I like to add cover pictures for my boards and have created pins with the same style for cover pictures.

Group Boards

There is much-mixed advice on group boards. Some people say they're dead and you shouldn't join them while others say they're still a viable way to increase traffic.

I've had a good experience with group boards, and I think it's a decent way to increase traffic. It's just so hard for group boards to be accepted. The real draw is the ability to: Network with fellow bloggers. See what bloggers write about in your niche

Note: I don't say you should copy someone's pin directly, but you can take inspiration from the pins that do great.

Joining Group Boards

If you want to join a group board, the board usually has instructions in the board description. Some boards now have a button "Request to Join" on a group board next to the button, which makes things much more comfortable.


What Group Boards to Join

So I'm surprised that more people don't, but I'm staking out some profiles of bloggers on Pinterest. There are a couple of bloggers in my niche who have more than 1 million viewers a month, and I want to get there. So I look at which group boards they belong to and submit applications for those group boards. 

Pining On Pinterest

Creating Pins

For each post, it is essential that you are creating many pins with different pictures and wording.

Tips:

Pins with numbers tend to do better than pins without numbers.

Always keep in mind what you are offering the reader, why should they read your post?

You want to monitor which pins do well and replicate the wording and graphics on those pins.

In the description of the pin make sure you include keywords and hashtags, which Pinterest now accepts.

How to Manual Pinning

I always spend time on Pinterest doing a few manual pins every week. Right now I try to create ten new manual pins weekly, and most of those are targeted towards my group boards. I always want to make sure I am sharing content from my group boards when I add new pins to those boards, 

I've worked on Facebook networking in blogging groups, but these groups are just about self-promotion, not making real connections. You find so much content that is relevant to what you are or want to write about when you're on Pinterest. It can then be easy to reach that person and have a real conversation about the content, you both love. 

When you start a blog, the first thing you learn is that it's about community. The saying that "bloggers support bloggers" is very real and they can become loyal followers, but above all friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.