Use Chat Plugin On Your Site to Increase Sales by 40 percent - Blogging for Beginners learn Seo online free step by step

Use Chat Plugin On Your Site to Increase Sales by 40 percent

If you are running a business blog, you must use chat plugin to increase your sales.I implemented on my blog. You won't believe more than 40% of the orders come from the live chat.

Asking for the email turns the users away if you demand in the first interaction. Just let the chat happen.

Another important thing is that you must feel them you are a real person, not a bot.

Implement it, and let me know what you get within a week.

I recommend Tidio (free for 100 visiters), but you can use Tawk.To (unlimited free)

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Nice blog.It is really great.I learnt new things from your website.lease Updating your blog with new topics.Thanks for sharing it.
    PPC Expert in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete